Vision Therapy Quiz
CONCERNED ABOUT YOUR VISION? TAKE THIS TEST
1) Does it take longer than it should for your child to complete homework?
2) Is it a struggle to get your child to do his or her homework?
3) Do you suffer from frequent headaches and/or stomachaches? Or, does your child complain frequently about headaches and/or stomachaches?
4) Does your child rub their eyes or blink frequently while reading?
5) Does your child use their finger to keep their place while reading?
6) Does your child lose his or her place frequently while reading, reverse letters, or skip over short words?
7) Does your child do better when being read to?
8) Does your child tire quickly when doing close work such as reading?
9) Does your child frequently say, “I can’t,” before trying things?
10) Does your child seem smart, yet struggle with reading?
If you have answered yes to any of these questions, there may be an underlying vision problem.